Monday, February 25, 2008

Almost Birthday Weekend

This weekend Zak and I took the kids to my parents house in Calhan to celebrate my birthday. My birthday isn't until March, but Matt and Sandra will be gracing us with there presence for the weekend and my Dad said he "Can't hang with you young punks" in refernce to our drinking stamina so we celebrated early. My Dad made his famous catfish and french fries, and of couse a little steak for Zak. Mark and Mia from next door joined us and so did my Uncle Greg. It was a good time and I am very thankful for having such great parents, thanks guys we love you! Here are a few pictures.
The Kids behaving themselves during dinner!



Mr. and Mrs. George



Dumb and Dumber lighting the candles



A very Merry Un-Birthday to me!



The crew was tired after a busy weekend!!

No comments: