Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Perinatologist and etc...

Big appointment today! (If you are lost read the previous post) Better? I had an appointment today to figure out if there were any other "soft makers" as a result of the Single Umbilical Artery. Well ladies and gentlemen THERE IS NOTHING WRONG! Baby G is, to quote the Doctor, "Picture Perfect." The weight and height is perfect, the anatomy is all as it should be and my fluids are right on track. So good news!!! The perinatologist said he will recommend for my OB to do one last ultrasound between 32-34 weeks just to make sure Baby G is growing properly. A low birth weight will be out last hurdle, but like I said before I do NOT see that happening. Most of you have met Zak right? So glad that appointment is over and done, its all down hill from here...wait I don't think thats right!!


How I'm shaping up at 24 weeks


24 week baby belly!

Things are going well here.

No comments: