Wednesday, December 26, 2007

How The Babe Stole Christmas

Well as promised here are some pictures of the infamous Laynie Lou. As most of you know if was very exciting for me to become an Aunt. Not only because I love kids so much but because I would never get the chance to be one otherwise since my parents only had me. Mom always said I would marry someone with brothers and sisters so that I would be able to become an aunt. Good thing Simon and Jenni make the most adorable babies. This was of course her first Christmas and she made out like a bandit and of course she stole the show with her cute outfits and the number of gifts she received. I may be a little biased as to how cute she is but you can check it out for yourself.

The Christmas Eve table...minus Dr. George


Uncle Zakie and Laynie
Before Christmas Libby went with a couple of girl friends and got a tattoo. Peter has been talking about getting one for a while now so Libby got him a gift certificate for Christmas. Tomorrow they are making there way to the town of Derry, NH to get Peter his sun tattoo. Apparently, the sun is to symbolize him golfing in the sun and the fact that he has two sons. I will post pictures tomorrow, I have been thinking about getting my nosed pierced since I am now a grown as women and can do what I want...hehehe!!!

No comments: