Monday, January 28, 2008

Busy- the word of the month!


Busy! Yes that has been us this January, I guess it really started in December and it hasn't really stopped since. My parents were in town after we got back from New Hampshire, we went to Nebraska for four days, Todd and Steph came to town and then last week was the PRO GREEN EXPO in Denver so we were up at 5am and not back home until 5pm or 6pm. Libby and Peter came to visit this last weekend and my parents will be here this coming weekend. Oh well I guess I would rather be busy than bored!

I am going to post pictures from when Todd and Steph were here, Thanks to Steph for taking the pictures, since I forgot my camera! That weekend started with a good late lunch at CB & Potts, with Todd, Steph, Ange(Todd's Brother), Todd's friend Justin and Ocho. Next was a trip to the CSU book store to load up on apparel for Jack, Zak and I bought some for Laynie as well! We then tried to go to one of the breweries to do a little tour but no luck as one was closed and the others were too busy so Old C's it was. I short brake to run home and feed the mutts, and pick up Shawnelle, and we were back. Dinner was at Stonehouse Grille which is one or our old town favs and as you will see from pictures it was off to the Town Pump for Atomic Cherries, which are soaked in alcohol and not all that tasty. I actually spit one of mine out! Ocho, Zak and I took Shawnelle to Tony's next for an OB1 the most delicious drink ever. We all had to meet at The Drunken' Monkey for Dan Barnes going away party but didn't stay very long as it was too busy and full or Weird people ;)Once again you will see from pictures but we went to Lucky Joe's where everyone has to play with there peanuts, hehe! A fun time was had by all and at breakfast the next morning it was felt by all!! Thanks Todd and Steph for a great time with your fellow "old married farts"

ZAK, STEPH AND MYSELF


WALKING FROM ONE BAR TO ANOTHER


ATOMIC CHERRIES


GETCHA SOME!


ANGE, STEPH, ME AND SHAWNELLE


ZAK'S NUTS, PEA NUTS THAT IS


JOHNNY NO HANDS, YES!!



On Friday night Zak and I met up with Tommy and Katie at their house Firestone and drove to Longmont where we met Neon and Matt for dinner at The Pumphouse. Good food, Good times, Thanks for that guys! Saturday Zak and I met Peter and Libby for a late lunch at Rock Bottom Brewery after a few beers Peter and Zak went back to the house to work on the ever dreaded taxes for Zak's business and Libby and I went to a night of scrapbooking from 5pm to midnight! Thanks to the George's #1 for a great weekend full or beer, scrapbooking, taxes and food!

On another note, I have booked at ticket to visit my cousin Tony in L.A. with my cousin, his sister, Stephanie in March. We decided it will be a Happy 25th birthday trip for the both of us. I am really excited and I am hoping we can make a day trip to Disneyland if at all possible! Who knows I am really just along for the ride. Don't feel sorry for Zak either, he isn't getting left, him and The Ocho are going to Vegas right before I get back on a "Business" trip!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

WAHOO I made your blog- I feel famous! Disneyworld here we come, i'll research costs of tickets and ask Tony if he would like to join or if we should do that while he's at the office ;)