Thursday, August 21, 2008

A couple of Things....

Just a few quick updates and such :)

So excited news from the Lopez Family, Tony and Rae are getting Married!!!! Congrats to them both, it is a very exciting time and I hope they enjoy it :) All you Aussie's that means pack your bags it's time for a wedding....Aunt Maggie would really like for you to attend since you are all SO much fun!!!!

Next, I start school on August 25th. Yep thats right I'm going back....again!! This time I am going to buckle down and get through it once and for all, I could almost be a doctor now. I have changed my major to English with an emphasis in Creative Writing. Thanks to Mr. Lessig my english teacher in High School writing is always something I enjoyed and even went into my first year of college with every intention of being an English major!!! So wish me luck and keep your fingers crossed, I have one more set of Math Class to take this semester and we all know how good I am at math ;)

Last but certainly not least, Tommy and Kate are getting married this Saturday August 23rd and we are off this evening to attend the wedding in Indiana. Look for new pictures sometime next week. We will also be venturing to Chicago for a fews days afterwards to do the tourist/make the most of a trip thing that we always do. Hopefully I will find a few kick butt breweries...with air conditioning!!!

No comments: