Wednesday, September 23, 2009

"I heard it so I came out..."

In the words of the great Comedian Dane Cook (in reference to hearing a car accident in front of a house) "I heard it so I came out" If you are confused don't worry allow me to explain! On Tuesday September 1st, Zak and I sat on the couch watching the "The Breakup." Good movie that also has the song "I Can See Clearly Now" by Johnny Nash

Okay so, Zak started singing the song when it came on during the movie. Well he didn't exactly know the lyrics so I looked them up on my phone. He continued to sing at the top of his lungs, with me singing backup vocals, to my belly! Zak made a comment about the baby wanting to come out because he/she loved his singing and would want to hear more of it. Well I guess he was right since my water broke the next day! Thus the saying "I heard it so I came out." Now everynight before Holden goes to bed I play "his" song for him. It will forever be his song and some day he will be so embarrsed by us singing to him and will pretend to hate it! I thought it was a cute story so I thought I would share it with everyone :)

1 comment:

Lori Hollis said...

That is the best story ever. It actually brought tears to my eyes! Thanks for sharing.
~Lori