Wednesday, November 4, 2009

2 Month Check-Up

Today was Holden's 2 month well baby check-up, can you believe it has been that long? Anyway, here are those stats!

Height: 23 inches- 55Th percentile
Weight: 11 lbs 3 oz- 39Th percentile

He is pretty much following in his mothers footsteps as far as his progress! He got his shots today and was NOT happy. His face turned bright red and he started crying but by the time his nurse was done and I picked him up he calmed down. He still wont let me put him down even as I type, but its okay he had a rough afternoon! I got a H1N1 nasal spray since Holden is unable to get a flu vaccine until 6 months we are considered high risk. Zak got a regular flu nasal and says that is enough for him for the year...what a sissy!!! Here are some pictures of the man from today and also Halloween!!


September 4Th


November 4Th



Monkey Man!


Having fun during tummy time!

4 comments:

The Twim said...

I love your little monkey man!!! too adorable! xoxo

Lori Hollis said...

The changes in him are amazing! Wow, they really do grow up fast!

Stephanie Wind said...

I really love that you have the two pics in the carseat! That is great! It really puts things into perspective... :)

Lynn and Cindy Pitman said...

You are an amazing mom. I am so glad you can be at home with your office in the dining room with the monkey man. See you soon.