Thursday, December 10, 2009

3 months

Can you believe we have a 3 month old? I know we can't it seems like we just brought him home yesterday! It takes looking at pictures for me to realize how fast and big he has grown. He had a cold last week and it was really scary for me. I was SO worried about him having pneumonia or something worse. I took him to the doctor when his fever was joined by a cough and a runny nose. After an RSV/Influenza test and chest XRAY we could relax and know it was just a cold that would work its way out. But not before it worked its way through Mom and Dad! I hope Holden never has to have the RSV test again because it was HORRIBLE. Not only for Holden who I have NEVER heard scream like that, not even during the circumcision. I had to help by holding his arms and feet. I had to bury my head down in the exam chair and cry, I wanted to rip the thing out of his nose and run. I usually stay composed for the shots because I know they really only hurt for a second, so it surprised me that it hurt SO bad to see him hurt. NEVER again do I want to experience that.


2 Months (Photo taken on Nov. 4th)


3 months (Photo taken Dec. 2nd) He was sick so he was sleeping in his car seat to help his nose to drain. :) And I didn't take a good one in the car seat like the prior month, better luck next time!

No comments: