Sunday, December 13, 2009







We decided to go to Bath Garden Center where I used to work and have our picture taken with Santa, the same Santa that Zak and I had our picture taken with 3 years ago. We HAD to make it a family affair by adding the dogs since they are our First babies! It was fun and everyone did really great. You can see in the first picture of Holden by himself that he was NOT happy to see Santa, I think its great because whats your first picture with Santa if your not crying right??? I got him to calm down and get his attention by clapping and saying his name. Of course when the lad decided she had enough pictures and I went to grab him he gave the BIGGEST smile, oh well we got some good ones and I had to share!!

1 comment:

cKAja said...

awesome post, thanks for sharing