Saturday, February 7, 2009

Twim visit!


Cousin Stephanie- My Twim (that is code for Twin, for those of you that don't know) came to visit this past week. It was the first time in a long time that she has been in Colorado, since '98 I think??? It was also the first time she got to really hang out with Zak and meet our kids :)

We showed Steph the wild side of Colorado during the UFC fight between Penn and GSP...ha ha just kidding!! Also Zak really wanted her to try Rocky Mountain Oysters so that is what we did before the Superbowl on Sunday. I'm not sure that she really enjoyed it, but thanks for being a good sport! We spent 2 days in Breckenridge and Copper Mountain. There is a really good Brewery in Breck and then enjoyed some extreme tubing at Copper the next morning! I've got a pretty good video, courtesy of Steph that I will post!! On Wednesday we had some female bonding while we both got a haircut from Kali, Thanks Kali!!! Thursday and Friday we spent with my family in Calhan. We tried to meet my mom for lunch but her phone broke so that did not end up happening. Zak and I had a meeting in Colorado Springs so mom took Steph to Old Colorado City for some shopping and then home so they could play with fire arms. Dad showed Stephanie how to shoot some guns out on the property, which is always fun as long as you are being responsible. Which of course they were! Dad made an awesome cheese enchilada dinner and we watched the Grey's/Private Practice crossover (which by the way was NOT a crossover) After some more retail therapy, Steph I think you did good with your shopping selection, Steph was on a plane back to Houston. It was so much fun to see you and we hope you enjoyed yourself, come back anytime. Love you!!


That is Stephie on the tube and the boys video taping!

My picture program is acting up at the moment but just as soon as it is fixed I will post some pictures from the visit. Hope you enjoyed the video :)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Had a great time!!!!!!!! I will have to come back soon to visit with BABY G!!!!!!