Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Get Ready For This....


Some of you and maybe most of you at this point already know that Zak and I are EXPECTING OUR FIRST CHILD! The grandparents can't seem to keep a secret...MOM!! After a crazy scary start it seems that everything is progressing normally and Baby G (As Zak and I have been calling him/her) seems to be growing just perfectly. We just recently heard the heartbeat at the Doctors office and that was also our big appointment for blood tests, etc. I have an ultrasound the beginning of March which will be the first time Zak will get to see Baby G!!! As for me, I am a little sick but not too bad, really tired which I hear goes away soon and completely in shock! Zak is probably in the most shock and isn't quite sure yet where babies come from, he skipped that day of school :) Kidding, but obviously it was a bit of a surprise. I am approximately 10 weeks along with a due date of September 13th. All though we are hoping to hold out for September 15th (Libby's Birthday and our engagement anniversary) September 16th (Uncle Simon's Birthday) or September 21st (Lynn's Birthday)


The three is for Baby G to be included in our pics from now on!


This means, Sorry Tony and Rae but we will not be making it to the wedding such a bummer as Zak and I were totally looking forward to it! I'm sure someone will take pictures for us!

Some of you may know the entire story on what is going on with my pregnancy and others don't. I don't want to go into details on the blog, but I would ask that you all keep us and Baby G in your prayers. Things have been going good and we would like to keep them that way since it is still early.

Sorry to keep this from those of you that did not know, but I'm sure you can understand why?!?!

PS-Does this picture look familiar? We figured that every big thing has to be announced at Disney World in front of Cinderella's Castle from now on! Just thought I would post the picture from our engagement so you could remember what it looked like and what we were trying to imitate!

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am SUPER jealous that your "major announcements" take place in front of the castle!!! Seriously, how awesome is that and something that even your kids can carry on!!! LOVE it. Congrats again and I can not wait to meet Baby G!!!!

Anonymous said...

Yeah - I get to be a.... cousin???

Anonymous said...

It was very hard to keep it a secret from all of my friends and family. I am already decorating in my head a room for the baby at my house. Actually you told me not to tell family yet so I didn't just a few friends.

Anonymous said...

What a cute pic in front of the castle. When Baby G graduates from high school, you need a cap and gown pic there too! You and Baby G are definitely in my prayers sweetie.