Wednesday, November 19, 2008

The Four Winds!!!

Last weekend, for my Anniversary present from Zak, I went to Conneticut to visit Todd and Steph along with their sons Jack and Baby Ryan! It was so much fun to go visit and finally get to meet the kids. Ryan was born about a month ago and Jack is about to turn 2. The weather was really nice for the weekend a little windy but warmer than at home and Jack had a bit of a cold so he wasn't quite himself. I had a lot of fun hanging with kiddos and it was good to visit with Todd and Steph! Of course it gave me the baby bug a litte, but I think I will survive! Here are a few pictures...

Ryan Michael


Me and Jack


Jack is SUCH a good big brother!!


Steph and her boys


Todd and Ry watching the boob tube.

Thanks guys for a great visit, next time I will bring Zak and let us know when you are planning on visiting CO again!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Your dark hair is so cute on you.

Love, Aunt Maggie