Sunday, November 23, 2008

Our 1st Anniversary


Well we made it! Did you ever doubt that we wouldn't???? They say the first year is the hardest and we are past that and are no longer newlyweds! Zak got me my plane ticket and got the windows tinted on my Murano! He also bought me a new plant and a CARD, he hates buying cards but he knows the rules :) I got Zak this really cool picture of all the things that lead up to us being married, I got it off of yourmemorylane.com. It is really cool and he actually enjoyed it as much as I did.

He also took me to The Melting Pot for some Yummy Fondue, but that was after we enjoyed Key Lime Pie cupcakes and S.O.B beer in our toasting glasses (which is the picture above)


Zak enjoying his cupcake


At the restaurant we got the VIP treatment, we sat in a private booth with a curtain, Zak told the waitress to knock before entering....joking of course :)


Zak and his "McCain Bread"


Yummy!!!


"1 year down 50 to go," That is what Zak said when he woke me up with a kiss on Tuesday!

I hope everyone has a Happy and Healthy Thanksgiving!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That was such a sweet comment , Zak!

Aunt Maggie

Aunt Maggie said...

Whose that dark hair beauty that looks like her Aunt Maggie?