Sunday, November 23, 2008

New Vacuum!

For our anniversary we bought each other a new vacuum, even though Zak never uses it we still needed one BADLY. The one that I have had for about a year was around $100 dollars and for a house with 3 dogs it didn't last long! I really was just going to go back and buy another cheap one but Zak had a different idea, so we got a DYSON!!! Of course I have pictures of it, like my mom said I used to get excited about a new doll and now I am getting excited about a new vacuum! Here it is.



And of course here is Zak vacuuming or torturing the dog you be the judge :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Is that the one with the ball motor? I want one of those.

Aunt Maggie

Unknown said...

No Zak didn't want to spend that much money...he is cheap!! HA, but I still love him! It's actually one that is supposed to be go for people with asthma...