Thursday, November 13, 2008

Obsession!

Obviously you can tell I have been sucked into the Twilight series books! I am almost done with the 3rd book that I was hoping to save for my plane ride to CT this weekend...but looks like I am going to buy the book before I leave :) Anyways, I am like a love struck 15 year old when I read the books and keep asking Zak if he could be a vampire. Seriously, it is pretty ridiculous how obsessed I am with the series. But I love them so much and I can't WAIT until the first movie comes out!!! Hopefully it is a huge success so they will make the rest of the books into movies too!

Look next week for pictures from my visit with The Winds in CT and The George's first anniversary!!!!

2 comments:

Jenni and Simon said...

HAHAHA! That's awesome! Love the books too! I just hope the movies does the book justice!

Lynn and Cindy Pitman said...

Hey I thought you would put pictures of your new vaccuum. I remember when you got excited over a new doll.