Thursday, October 30, 2008

Family...


You know when times are rough there are only a few people in your life that you can ever really count on. Growing up it has always been My mom, dad and myself. I used to complain but when I hear stories about large families and the fights, RUMORS and sometimes not talking I get happy it was just us, Just the Three Amigos!! They have always been there for me and most of you probably don't understand our bond, we tell each other EVERYTHING!!! I know my mom and I haven't gone a day without talking 3-4 times a day, except maybe when I was on my honeymoon. But even then I was still emailing when I could!!! Now that Dad has become a hip guy and learned text messaging I send him a text message every day!! My family means everything to me and ALWAYS will. One thing I pride myself on is having a great relationship with my parents and never taking them for granted. I know my parents feel the same way about me...well at least I hope they are proud of what I have become?! Just kidding guys I know you are proud! I have you to Thank for the person I have become, so thank you love you!!!

In the last year getting married has joined two families into one and Zak and I have made our own family. I just wanted to take a second to express my feelings. From the beginning Peter and Libby excepted me with open arms and same goes for Simon and Jenni! I really and truly feel like part of the family, Thanks George's I love you and am happy to share your last name!

Okay now that is out in the open, how are things for everyone else???

6 comments:

Stephanie Lopez said...

What about writing about your wonderful cousin and how we were really twins seperated from birth by two different mothers? I mean for real - though! love you! very well written! :)

Jenni and Simon said...

Of course we love you, too. Neither Simon or I have ever had a sister, so it's a good thing we like you!!! Sounds like everything is going well. Can't wait to hang out with you both in January. We'll talk soon!!

Love ya!

Jenni and Simon

Molly T said...

So is the rumors and whatever else for the family in Texas?

Unknown said...

No I was just speaking in general....is there a rumor or rumors going around that I should know about??

Anonymous said...

No rumors, could care less

Anonymous said...

Oh well thats nice of you....