Thursday, October 30, 2008

Just some random thoughts

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!!!! Well I am once again home alone for the next 5 days, but my Husband bought me flowers before he left. It was to bribe me into not being upset that he was leaving, AGAIN! Here is a picture!


Also, SayD had to be knocked out this week due to an ear infection. SayD has always had chronic ear issues and we are constantly having to wash and treat her ears. Well recently we discovered her ear was filled with blood. So before it got any worse we took the little girl in and sure enough they knocked her out it was so bad. Now its going to get antibiotics in it once a day for awhile. They also, did a needle aspiration to test to see if a lump on her stomach was cancerous or not. Luckily, it is just a fatty lump! Zak and I think SayD is a lot older than we originally thought, which is 5. So there's that news and a cute picture of SayD!



Zak bought our Son a a sleeping bag....yeah that's what I said! I think it probably will be a good idea for when we go camping seeing as he has no hair and gets really cold! So here it is, good thing it was on sale!!

Also, Zeus has recently become kennel trained. He is doing SO well and being the cuddly dog he is LOVES being in his kennel. Of course we had to pimp it out a little and put stickers on it so he would still feel loved :)




And just because I didn't want Molly to feel left out, here is a picture of her doing her newest trick!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What trick is Molly doing???????????
Aunt Maggie