Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Kimberly and Dylan's wedding

So I'm behind....what can I say I'm a student and housewife while holding down a 40 hour a week job, no to mention the kids who are always needing attention. Okay so that may have sounded like a line from Desperate Housewives (Have you been watching???) But I really and truly have been busy with school, which I will get to later. Here are the few pictures I have from the wedding which was in Zak's old stomping grounds of Sterling, CO home of the NJC miners??? No that's not right it's NJC Plainsmen. Sorry Zak! The weather was perfect and so was the wedding. I didn't take any pictures of the ceremony or too many of the reception. I'm sure those of you who weren't there and wish to see more can contact Kimberly once she gets her proofs back. I did make sure to take a picture of her and Dylan.Kimmer I LOVED your dress it was totally you :) Okay so here are those pictures.

The Mr. & Mrs.!!!!!


Zak was totally concentrated on stealing all the charms off the glasses at our table.

School is going good!!! I'm a total nerd I love reading and writing and I go home every night after work and study my brains out. Good thing we just upgraded to DVR so I don't miss my favorite shows!! I had my first paper due last week, piece of cake for me and it only had to be 3-5 pages, I went for 5 :) Also, I had my first exam last week and scored a 75% on, which I am fairly happy with considering it was the first test in that class and those are the worst. You never know what the actual test from the professor is going to be like plus there is always room for improvement!!

No comments: