Thursday, October 30, 2008

Twims and such!

Steph this is just for you ;) Hey Twim, I love you!! I'm so glad you got a new lap top and I can't believe we got the same color and didn't even know it!!! 92 days until you are here!!


OH, Tony and Rae this one is for you from Zak. "If Tony and Rae don't get married in San Fransisco I am going to be Pissed!!!" Haha, I had to share that one with you, don't you love it when people plan your wedding for you??

Also, I am going to Conneticut to visit Todd, Steph, Jack and there newest addition Ryan who was born on October 13th! I am SO excited to meet Ryan and also FINALLY meet Jack, he is almost 2 years old. Not to mention seeing Todd and Steph :) So excited to see you guys and thanks for having me. (I stole this picture from the Winds website!)

I leave on the 14th and come back on the 17th...which brings me to my next point. WE HAVE ALMOST BEEN MARRIED FOR 1 YEAR!!! Can you beleive it? I think we are finally used to calling each other husband and wife. Our first year is almost over and we are excited about what will happen in the years to come. I love you Babe!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out! We can't wait to have you! And I LOVE our pic on your site! Teeheehee!

Stephanie Lopez said...

awe thank you!!! I feel the love. But come on - we've taken much better pictures together than that one! xoxoxoxo